Free from Malware
Awesome trainer by Mod Menuz! It works for most games I have in my possession. Recommended for anyone who wants to cheat without getting banned.
I've used this trainer for over 6 months now with no issues. The best part is, the trainer is completely free to download and works for consoles too.
You can't go wrong with this trainer. Use one mod menu for every game you own, without needing to download trainers for each game. 10/10.
Mod Menu Features
This trainer has 23 cheats, which are divided into three categories. You can activate the cheats directly from the trainer UI, but each one has a hotkey assigned to press while playing the game to activate them when needed.
- Unlimited Health, Oxygen and torch
- Remove fall damage
- Modify the walking/running speed (increase or decrease each)
- Modify the jump height
- Reset the jump height
- Remove the owl cooldown
- Infinite ammo – You won’t have to struggle anymore to obtain ammo as you’ll be able to use it endlessly.
Remove the following features from the gameplay:
- Infinite resources
- Infinite experience
- Infinite skill points
- Skill points
- 500 Experience
- 100 Skill points
Why You Should Use A Far Cry Primal Trainer
- You’ll be granted an unlimited supply of each resource available in-game.
- You won’t have to struggle to maintain yourself current as the enemies approach you.
- The game will be more entertaining as you’ll be able to move around without worrying about dying due to the enemies or animals.
- You’ll be able to boost your character’s abilities quickly.
How the mod menu trainer works
Trainers are programs designed to modify the game and make it more entertaining to the player by enhancing certain features. Follow these steps to start using it:
- Download the program from our website and install it on your computer.
- Sometimes, your antivirus will detect it as malware. Please note that our programs do not contain malicious code and are one-hundred percent safe. You’ll need to whitelist it.
- Once installed, start the program and select the cheats you’d like to activate.
- You can start your game now with the new perks.
Although all these features sound excellent, please note that this trainer is only compatible with the game’s Microsoft Windows version. Moreover, the program only works on Windows 7 and beyond. Please make sure the trainer is compatible with your current game version; otherwise, you may need to update the game.
Far Cry Primal is the sequel to Far Cry 4. As usual, the game was developed and distributed by Ubisoft, and it is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game was released for PC on March 1, 2016.
Unlike other installments in the series, this game focuses on the single-player mode. The plot follows Takkar, a hunter who lives in the Stone Age and will become the Oros’ boss through the game.
Far Cry Primal features an open-world environment, with many extinct animals appearing, like mammoths. However, animals are just one of your many problems, as you’ll also have to deal with the other tribes that coexist with you in the game.
Although you start with limited resources, you’ll have created a whole civilization with hundreds of inhabitants in later stages. You can make this process less stressful and more entertaining by implementing the cheats available in this trainer.