Free from Malware
Awesome trainer by Mod Menuz! It works for most games I have in my possession. Recommended for anyone who wants to cheat without getting banned.
I've used this trainer for over 6 months now with no issues. The best part is, the trainer is completely free to download and works for consoles too.
You can't go wrong with this trainer. Use one mod menu for every game you own, without needing to download trainers for each game. 10/10.
Mod Menu Features
This trainer contains seven cheats in total. You must press a specific key to activate them. Once done, the benefit will be handed to you instantly. Although the trainer comes with predetermined hotkeys, you can modify them to make your gameplay more comfortable. Here is the list of all the new cheats you enjoy with this trainer.
The first key (F1) is meant to activate the trainer. Once done, you’ll be able to use the rest of the cheats as it follows:
- Use F2 to activate the Infinite Health cheat.
- Use F3 to activate the Infinite Stamina cheat.
- Use F4 to activate the Infinite Food cheat.
- Use F5 to activate the Infinite Water cheat.
- Use F6 to activate the Fly Mode cheat. Furthermore, the spacebar is used to fly up. The “C” key is used to fly down.
- Use F7 to erase all the zombies.
To make sure the trainer works properly, it would be best to uncheck the “Use easy anti-cheat” option.
Reasons Why You Should Use A 7 Days to Die Trainer
Trainers were developed to make the game more accessible to all players. Once this program is installed in your system, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Your character will survive despite the conditions or the damage they receive.
- You won’t have to worry about starving or dying of thirst again.
- You’ll be able to reach new places thanks to the Fly Mode.
- You’ll be able to abuse the stamina-rated features without worrying about fatigue.
- Overall, the game will be easier, and you’ll enjoy the different aspects from a different perspective. You’ll be able to explore all you want and continue following your pace with no problems.
How the mod menu trainer works
Once you install it, the trainer will modify the game data upon you initiate the program. You can use the hotkeys mentioned above or modify them at your convenience.
You don’t have to select the cheats you want to activate, but you’ll be required to initiate the trainer first before starting the game if you want it to work.
This trainer is only available for Windows, starting from 7. Furthermore, your antivirus may detect it as malware, but the program is completely safe. You’ll have to put it in the whitelist.
7 Days to Die is a game that combines the first-person and third-person perspectives, which makes the gameplay a unique approach to the survival horror genre. Additionally, it is categorized as a sandbox game.
The game combines multiple recurring features in these games, such as combatting to earn levels and new abilities, mining, building, and many other characteristics typical to the sandbox genre. It also includes an agriculture system.
The game was first released in 2013 for Mac and PC. However, ports for PS4 and Xbox One were released in 2016.
As you keep evolving your character, the game’s difficulty will increase. Therefore, it can be quite frustrating as, during the nighttime, the zombies will become hugely hostile towards the player.
Using a trainer can make things easier for you. Download it now to find out all the amazing cheats available in this trainer.