- Unlimited Gold
- Fly Hack
- God Mode
- Everything Unlocked
- Fully Undetected (no ban risk)
And much more.
- Unpack (drag and drop) the folder from the zip file to your desktop or other location on your PC.
- Start “RDR2 Mod Menu.exe” application file in the folder.
- Enable/disable the features you want.
- Start RDR2 and enjoy!
- Downloads: 74,071
- Platforms: PC (Windows)
- App Name: RDR2 Mod Menu
- Features: Aimbot, Wallhack & more
Undetected Mod Menu for RDR2 Online
Red Dead Redemption 2, released in the year 2018, is arguably one of the most engaging games ever made. Rockstar Games put all the elements of a free world, dynamic elements, progress mechanisms, and realistic features into this game. And it comes as no surprise that Red Dead Redemption 2 continually wins ‘Game of the Year’ awards from different agencies.
With great gameplay mechanics, it’s also a game where players often require mods and trainers to fully enjoy the game. There are many RDR2 mod menus and trainers out there that claim to have the best Red Dead Redemption cheats and hacks. But not all of the mods work as expected, and it can be troublesome as you keep downloading the wrong ones.
Here, at Mod Menuz, we’re committed to providing you with the latest mods that will enhance and change the way you play Red Dead Redemption 2 Online.
RDR2 itself belongs to the action-adventure genre but offers much more than your average action game. You can get immersed in the world of shootouts, hunts, heists, horses, and realistic interaction. The Honor rating in the game is a dynamic way of keeping you on your toes at every stage of the game. It ensures that your decisions and actions change the way the game progresses.
It can even influence the nature of the ending. The bounty system allows you to have considerable control over your notoriety. In turn, this system affects the way law enforcement or other adversaries treat you during encounters.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 runs across platforms such as PC Windows, Xbox, PS4, and even Stadia. This variety of cross-platform compatibility also determines the way developers create mod menus and trainers.
You have to remember that every mod may not unlock the cheats and hacks if used on the wrong platform. But with the right game trainer, you’ll have enhanced features and abilities on your character.
Make sure that you get your hands on the right mod for your game. There are a lot of spaces out there that offer Red Dead Redemption 2 trainers and cheats, but not all of them work equally well.
Also, depending on your device, the effects of the hacks may not function in some situations. It’s a common problem that gamers face when they download the Red Dead Redemption 2 mods from questionable websites and domains.
Here, at Mod Menuz, we’ve scoured the best sources of Red Dead Redemption 2 resources so that you get only the best and most reliable content. Before we share any content, we make sure that it runs on our systems. We also run the files through a series of checks and verifications.
This is to make sure that it is reliable and stable enough to work on the intended system. Most people face compatibility issues when they run mods and trainers off the internet. It can be because of compatibility factors, wrong installation, or corrupted files.
Mod Menuz wants to ensure that you don’t face these problems when you download the Red Dead Redemption 2 mod from our website. Downloading the wrong trainer or mod can be a frustrating experience. And we understand that completely, being gamers and developers ourselves.
Enhance your gameplay
The main purpose of this Red Dead Redemption 2 mod is to give you an enhanced experience of the game. The game comes with a lot of challenges and a whole lot of possibilities. But sometimes, you can get restricted by the game mechanics.
The mod allows you to set rules that go beyond the traditional boundaries of Red Dead Redemption 2. You’re no longer constrained by all the small restrictions throughout the game. Instead, you have the freedom to completely explore and experience every facet of the game.
If you’ve played the original game, you already know that the real world dynamics really affect the game. Whether it’s your access to good guns or Arthur’s stamina keeps preventing you from exploration, there are many limitations. The Red Dead Redemption 2 trainer/mod allows you to set unlimited values to otherwise limited aspects of the game. This means you can carry out your objectives or continue exploring with more ease and freedom.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 mod comes to you as a free resource. We believe that valuable game resources should be widely available and accessible. To this end, we want to give you only the best and most reliable trainers and mods available.
And we want to do this at absolutely no cost to you. That’s why this Red Dead Redemption 2 trainer, as well as all the other mods on our website, are available as free resources for you.
- Teleport to the location of your choice (even your current waypoint). You can instantly travel to any location on the map.
- Move your character model (Arthur Morgan) through walls or locked doors (Similar to wall hacks for Red Dead Redemption 2)
- Choose and switch between your preferred character models at any point in the game.
- Control over the weather of the map (Freeze trainer, etc.)
- Control over the time of the day (You can pause the day too).
- Clean up the ‘Wanted’ level that you have accumulated (or set to ‘Never Wanted’ setting).
- Set an unlimited amount of money.
- Spawn and create any type of vehicle, wagon, or coach available in the game.
- Edit and control the time-cycle speed of Red Dead Redemption 2.
- You can make a ped leave or enter your wagon.
- Activate Godmode. This mode prevents any harm or injury to your character model.
- Make ammunition explode on contact with target.
- Control over your Honor. You can increase, decrease, etc.
- Set Unlimited Stamina and Deadeye for your character.
- Set Unlimited Stamina and invincibility for your horse. You can also change the gender of the horse as you wish.
- Activate instant bonding with any new horse.
- You can also activate Instant Map Reveal.
- Control and increase/decrease the damage of your current weapon.
- Set a loadout of weapons that are only available in multiplayer – Eg. Navy Revolver.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 mods and trainers can differ depending on the developer and creator. Most of them share common hacks and cheats like unlimited deadeye or instant map reveal, etc. While some of these features may not be present in every version of the trainer, you can eventually use them if you have the right mod.
How To Use The Menu
In terms of operating the trainer, the controls should be pretty straightforward. You shouldn’t have any trouble figuring out the navigation and setting the values of the different abilities. Some of the default controls include:
- Use the F5 Key to open/close the Red Dead Redemption 2 Mod Menu Trainer. This menu should give you easy access to all the abilities and enhancements.
- Use the F11 Key as a shortcut for the teleportation feature. This shortcut can be helpful when you’re in the middle of an action in the game and don’t want to bring up the full menu
The mod/trainer is meant to bring additional features and enhancements to the way you play the game. But make sure that you control the features in moderation. Overdoing it can take the fun out of the whole game.
How to Download and Install
The installation process for the Red Dead Redemption 2 mod is very simple and straightforward. But you need to do it carefully to ensure that the configurations work properly.
- First, go to the ‘Download Red Dead Redemption 2 Mod/Trainer’ button and click/tap on it to download the files.
- Second, locate the game root folder. It should be in the same location where your Red Dead Redemption 2 game is installed. Drag all the downloaded files to this root folder.
- Launch the Red Dead Redemption 2 game as you normally would. You may hear a few beeps and notifying sounds at first. This is the indication that the mod is loading properly.
Word of caution: If a trainer has the ‘undetected’ status, it’s safe to use online. Users are generally advised not to play online when using a trainer, if you’re unsure of it’s status. Remove the mod files from your RDR2 folder before going online if it’s a detected menu you’re planning to use.
Also, if you’re using a changed/different character model, do not save the game. The best thing here is to disable the autosave function so that you don’t accidentally save the game with a changed model.
Mod Updates and New versions
Whenever our developers or partners create new updates to the Red Dead Redemption 2 mods and trainers, you’ll find it on Mod Menuz first.
So, whenever you’re between games, be sure to keep checking back on the Mod Menuz website to stay updated on new RDR2 mod menus and trainer hacks.